Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34366 LYD / GHS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,045 Dinar (GH₵8,861) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (42 minutes ago)