Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33719 LYD / GHS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,034 Dinar (GH₵8,997) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $6,360 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)