Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29956 LYD / GHS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,826 Dinar (GH₵19,450) in Obuasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 120 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mendoza costs ARS $500 (33 minutes ago)