Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07112 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,417 Dinar (Mex$ 19,924) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (27 minutes ago)