Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.536 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,989 Dinar (€1,946) in Nuremberg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)