Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.611 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,750 Dinar (€2,948) in Nuremberg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yancheng costs 元150 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)