Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.525 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,995 Dinar (€1,963) in Nuremberg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)