Cost of living comparison between Nuevo Laredo, Mexico and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06909 LYD / MXN
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 520 Dinar (Mex$ 7,529) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (33 minutes ago)