Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02155 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,098 Dinar (руб 97,364) in Novosibirsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)