Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09850 LYDX / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,839 Dinar (руб 136,827) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (36 minutes ago)