Cost of living in Novosibirsk, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10218 LYDX / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novosibirsk (Russia) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,056 Dinar (руб 137,886) in Novosibirsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 35,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 80 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)