Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02240 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 562 Dinar (руб 25,100) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)