Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46123 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,445 Dinar (R$ 7,470) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jackson, Mississippi costs $29 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)