Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01285 LYD / RSD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,100 Dinar (474,603 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)