Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44074 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 477 Dinar (R$ 1,082) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (38 minutes ago)