Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01293 LYD / XPF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,885 Dinar (1,383,749 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Winnipeg costs C$454 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)