Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01346 LYD / XPF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 10,105 Dinar (750,887 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)