Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01285 LYD / XPF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 19% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,861 Dinar (1,390,009 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (44 minutes ago)