Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00377 LYD / MRO *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,733 Dinar (459,305 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (28 minutes ago)