Cost of living comparison between Nottingham, United Kingdom and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.702 LYD / GBP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,064 Dinar (£1,800) in Nottingham.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)