Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.869 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,813 Dinar (£2,575) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)