Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.772 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,114 Dinar (£1,757) in Norwich.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $199 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 67 ден (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)