Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16000 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,352 Dinar (33,449 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 115 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melekeok, Palau costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)