Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16175 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,889 Dinar (30,225 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,700 (about 1 hour ago)