Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16823 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,010 Dinar (29,779 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)