Cost of living in Nogales, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07178 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nogales (Mexico) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,500 Dinar (Mex$ 90,550) in Nogales.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (about 1 hour ago)