Cost of living comparison between Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02228 LYD / RUB
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,833 Dinar (руб 127,148) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)