Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02157 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,551 Dinar (руб 118,282) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)