Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02480 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,119 Dinar (руб 125,746) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)