Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02344 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,687 Dinar (руб 114,619) in Nizhnevartovsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (about 2 hours ago)