Cost of living comparison between Nizamabad, India and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02090 LYD / INR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,165 Dinar (₨103,575) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)