Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02144 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,625 Dinar (₨262,339) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (22 minutes ago)