Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41813 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,222 Dinar (R$ 10,097) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (44 minutes ago)