Cost of living in Nishinomiya, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01223 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nishinomiya (Japan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,400 Dinar (¥523,377) in Nishinomiya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (31 minutes ago)