Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01233 LYD / RSD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 643 Dinar (52,185 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)