Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,033 Dinar (€3,746) in Nijmegen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)