Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.526 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,140 Dinar (€2,057) in Nicosia.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)