Cost of living in Nice, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.578 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,617 Dinar (€3,559) in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)