Cost of living in Nice, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.638 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nice (France) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,371 Dinar (€3,889) in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)