Cost of living in Nice, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.528 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nice (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,850 Dinar (€2,519) in Nice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (36 minutes ago)