Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00246 LYD / XOF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 16% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,276 Dinar (1,741,222 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)