Cost of living comparison between Niagara Falls, New York, United States and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.399 LYD / USD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,536 Dinar ($1,813) in Niagara Falls, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuzla costs 12KM (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)