Cost of living comparison between Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07523 LYD / MXN
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,586 Dinar (Mex$ 47,668) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)