Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.756 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,081 Dinar (£1,755) in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6.00 (about 1 hour ago)