Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.822 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,734 Dinar (£2,049) in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)