Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.049 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,868 Dinar (AU$8,456) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)