Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.016 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,759 Dinar (AU$7,635) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)