Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.093 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,316 Dinar (AU$15,845) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)