Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 8,972 Dinar (AU$8,931) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)