Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,015 Dinar (NZ$7,166) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (38 minutes ago)