Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.011 LYD / NZD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 18,125 Dinar (NZ$17,924) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (41 minutes ago)