Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 486 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.355 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 8,722 Dinar ($6,439) in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)