Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 8,640 Dinar ($6,337) in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (22 minutes ago)