Cost of living comparison between New Orleans, Louisiana, United States and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.398 LYD / USD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 15,080 Dinar ($10,785) in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)