Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.367 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 9,030 Dinar ($6,604) in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 22,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)