Cost of living in New Kingston, Jamaica compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01114 LYD / JMD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Kingston (Jamaica) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,171 Dinar (J$284,790) in New Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)