Cost of living in New Kingston, Jamaica compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01119 LYD / JMD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Kingston (Jamaica) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,182 Dinar (J$284,255) in New Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nuremberg costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (41 minutes ago)