Cost of living in New Kingston, Jamaica compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01096 LYD / JMD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Kingston (Jamaica) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,821 Dinar (J$257,295) in New Kingston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 2 hours ago)