Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18913 LYD / GTQ *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,965 Dinar (Q15,680) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)