Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18908 LYD / GTQ
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,576 Dinar (Q18,914) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)