Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05023 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,607 Dinar (ARS $31,999) in Neuquén.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)