Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.394 LYD / CHF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,140 Dinar (CHF 6,559) in Neuchatel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 2 hours ago)