Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37907 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,451 Dinar (14,379 ₪) in Netanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)