Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37662 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,924 Dinar (15,730 ₪) in Netanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (about 4 hours ago)