Cost of living comparison between Neiva, Colombia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00048 LYD / COP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,604 Dinar (COL$5,458,789) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (36 minutes ago)