Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38647 LYD / ILS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,977 Dinar (7,704 ₪) in Nazareth.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)