Cost of living in Naxcivan, Azerbaijan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.804 LYD / AZN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naxcivan (Azerbaijan) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,002 Dinar (6,223 ман) in Naxcivan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)