Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37266 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,151 Dinar (R$ 8,455) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albany, New York costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)