Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37233 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,520 Dinar (R$ 6,769) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)