Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02095 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 435 Dinar (₨20,758) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)