Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.397 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,076 Dinar ($5,063) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (41 minutes ago)