Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.639 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,866 Dinar (€2,359) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $813 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 60,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)