Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.610 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,348 Dinar (€2,700) in Narbonne.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 800 (29 minutes ago)