Cost of living comparison between Naples, Italy and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,624 Dinar (€2,379) in Naples.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)