Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.631 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,807 Dinar (€3,562) in Naples.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (26 minutes ago)