Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.462 LYDX / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,497 Dinar (NZ$6,988) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (23 minutes ago)