Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.505 LYDX / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 24% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,463 Dinar (NZ$7,084) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 12,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$96 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,350TL (33 minutes ago)