Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.230 LYDX / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 32% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,711 Dinar (NZ$6,860) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)