Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 10% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,391 Dinar (NZ$5,631) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)