Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand vs Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.962 LYD / NZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,467 Dinar (NZ$5,684) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)