Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20768 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,350 Dinar (元11,314) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)