Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20950 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,547 Dinar (元16,931) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (23 minutes ago)