Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20698 LYD / CNY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,924 Dinar (元14,125) in Nanchang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)