Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.637 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,345 Dinar (€2,654) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (39 minutes ago)