Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.558 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 7% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,685 Dinar (€1,723) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)